Enjoy the sights and sounds of Live on the Lake!, Navy Pier‘s free music series held in one of the city’s most idyllic outdoor venues along the lakefront, the Miller Lite Beer Garden.
With a wide selection of entertainment, food, MillerCoors products and more, Live on the Lake! provides guests with a well-rounded outdoor music experience every week now through Labor Day weekend.
Every Wednesday, catch classic blues performances, courtesy of Buddy Guy’s Legends. On Thursdays, move and groove to different styles of music at Pier Dance, led by some of the city’s top dance instructors. Fridays and Saturdays feature various genres of music each week – from country and pop, to R&B and rock – while Sundays spotlight reggae and other international music. With an eclectic mix of musical offerings, this year’s Live on the Lake! series is sure to entertain guests as top local artists hit the Miller Lite Beer Garden stage.
This week’s Live on the Lake! lineup:
- Wednesday, May 30 from 5:15 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.: Morry Sochat & The Special 20s playing a free, all ages show with special guest Lauren Mitchell.
- Thursday, May 31 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Fat Babies play a free, all ages show with a special swing dance lesson with instructor Nicolle Wood.
- Friday, June 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Too White Crew perform a free, all ages show with special guests Ryan Powers and the Secret Weapons
- Saturday, June 2 from 2 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Nick Pontarelli plays a free, all ages show with special guests Chicago Wind and Strappin’ Owls
- Sunday, June 3 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Indika Reggae Band perform a free, all ages show with special guests DJ Papa G and AMADA