There is nothing more iconic, picture-perfect, and breathtaking than the Chicago Skyline. Whether you’re looking for a day of family fun or a night of dinner and dancing, Navy Pier’s numerous vessels offer one-of-a-kind experiences for a cruise off shore.
For a seafaring adventure, bring the family aboard Tall Ship Windy. A 148-foot, four-masted sailing ship, Windy offers a plethora of exciting educational programs including their newest tour – Real Pirates of the Inland Seas a voyage all about the pirates of the Great Lakes. Tall Ship Windy is docked near the west end of Festival Hall, across from RIVA Restaurant. Cruises are available daytime and evenings through October.
Enjoy a panoramic Lake Michigan boat tour, complete with professional narration, covering everything from Chicago’s colorful history to its famous landmarks aboard Shoreline Sightseeing. Half-hour Skyline Lake Tours and one-hour Architecture Cruises are available daily. Shoreline also offers private charters on a choice of vessels.
Other Navy Pier Cruises include:
• Seadog I, II, IV and Extreme: The ultimate speedboat adventure offering fun and excitement for all ages!
• Spirit of Chicago: Brunch, Lunch, Cocktail or Dinner Cruises year-round
• The Odyssey: Elegant, yet affordable Dining Cruises.
• Mystic Blue Cruises: Brunch, Lunch, Lake-Breeze Dinner Lounge or Blue After-Dark Cruises.
• Anita Dee I & II: offer private charters from Navy Pier in addition to Kanan Cruises.