Now in its 16th year, Chicago’s biggest and best indoor winter playground, Fifth Third Bank Winter WonderFest, is open now through January 8! Packed with indoor family fun, this delightful family tradition features 170,000 square feet of rides, giant slides, the Chicago Blackhawks indoor ice skating rink and holiday decor that is sure to get you into the holiday spirit.
Here’s a look at five of our favorite attractions:
- Arctic Express Train Ride: All aboard! The Arctic Express Train Ride is a family-style, trackless train which travels more than 300-feet around a holiday village display. Commemorate your train ride with a photo captured before boarding the train. Arctic Express Train Ride is open to all (height restrictions apply).
- Candy Cane Lighthouse: A kiddie favorite…Candy Cane Lighthouse will lift fearless little ones 16-feet in the air and “hop” them back down to the ground.
- Chicago Blackhawks Ice Skating Rink: Trade the winter chills for thrills at this popular indoor ice skating rink. For your safety, personal items including cameras, backpacks and purses are prohibited on the ice rink. Purchase of an Activity Ticket (includes skate rental) is required.
- Hot Cocoa Cups: A beloved attraction is part of Fifth Third Bank Winter WonderFest! Come spin round and round with your friends inside an oversize teacup.
- Wintertube: No mittens required at this indoor, dual lane 15-foot-high “snow” tubing hill!
Tickets and additional information that this year’s Winter WonderFest has to offer are available here.