Navy Pier’s Sequence Ch!cago, a free and dynamic performance series that celebrates local artists, musicians, and cultural organizations by showcasing their works across the Pier’s various unique platforms has two stellar performances lined up this week.
Sequence Ch!cago will spotlight talented performers from across the city who have inspired and influenced the local arts scene. Supported by the Paul M. Angell Family Foundation, the music performances are free and open to the public.
THIS WEEK’S SEQUENCE CH!CAGO SCHEDULE:
Wednesday, Nov. 22
- Housegiving: A People’s Pier House Party | 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. | Aon Grand Ballroom
- Music: Chicago House Legacy Project Band; Gene Hunt; Julius “The Mad Thinker”; Steve “Miggedy” Maestro; Queens of House (Solkat and DJ Alicia)
Saturday, Nov. 25
- Chicago Culture Market | 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Food Experience (between Lalo’s and Brown Sugar Bakery)
- Music: Trio Mokili (African); Sam Trump (Soul, pictured above); SVB Quartet (classical string quartet)
- Market: AV Bead Designs; Bodega 18; Provoke Culture; The Silver Room