Alfresco dining, street fests every weekend, and live music at Navy Pier. It’s officially summer in Chicago.
The Miller Lite Beer Garden at Navy Pier is officially open and has a stellar lineup of live music for all to enjoy. The go-to outdoor destination on the lakefront, the Miller Light Beer Garden features live music Wednesdays through Sundays through Labor Day. So kick back with a brew with a view and revel in the fact that there’s no cover charge to listen to great bands.
This week’s lineup includes:
Wednesday, June 1:
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Chris Buehrle
- 7 p.m. to 10 p..m.: The Town Pants
Thursday, June 2:
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Stone & Snow
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Summer Son
Friday, June 3:
- 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Station
- 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Hairbanger’s Ball
Saturday, June 4:
- 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: Hey Monea
- 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Breezy Rodio
- 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Trippin’ Billies
Sunday, June 5:
- 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Bassel & the Supernaturals
The Miller Lite Beer Garden offers food and drink seven days a week. The menu offers draft, imports, and craft beers as well as trendy cocktails and frozen drinks. Brats soaked in beer, burgers, hand-tossed pizza slices are served from the quick-service walk-up window. So unwind and enjoy the Chicago skyline, Navy Pier, and one of the best vantage points for fireworks from the Miller Lite Beer Garden!