Looking for a fun new way to experience the magic of Wrigleyville – the home of the 2016 World Champion Chicago Cubs? The Wrigley Rooftops not only provide a unique baseball experience, but a uniquely Chicago experience.
Here are five ways how:
- A Cubs ticket in Wrigley Field is a hot commodity, but it only buys you a seat. With a Wrigley Rooftops ticket, you will gain multiple levels of access. From climate-controlled indoor areas to shaded terraces and of course the open air rooftop level, we’ve got you covered.
- A Wrigley Rooftops ticket is all-inclusive. That means once you buy your ticket, you can put your wallet away and freely enjoy our menu of food and drink options. Check out the full menu here.
- The Wrigley Rooftops are the authentic rooftop baseball viewing choice. While other teams may try to recreate the feel of original rooftops surrounding an iconic ballpark, ours are genuine. The rooftops are a true baseball fan’s bucket list item.
- The Wrigley Rooftops’ 11 buildings have unobstructed views of Cubs baseball. With five options on Waveland in left field and six options on Sheffield in right field, you have so many unique views to choose from!
- The Wrigley Rooftops are a great option for group outings. From large corporate events to smaller bachelor or bachelorette parties, we can find a space that suits your needs. The rooftops are customizable and even have audio/visual capabilities for pregame team meetings!
The Wrigley Rooftops are the premier rooftop destination in Wrigleyville. Visit us for an upcoming home Cubs game and visit our website for more information!
Upcoming Series Include:
- Aug. 28-31: Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- Aug. 31-Sept. 3: Chicago Cubs vs. Atlanta Braves
- Sept. 8-10: Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers
Note: Wrigley Rooftops tickets must be purchased the day before an event. Same-day tickets are not available.