A steakhouse may not seem like the first place you would go to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but the Chicago Chop House is the city’s only Irish-American owned steakhouse so you know they do St. Paddy’s Day right.
So, if you’re looking for some shenanigans this Saturday, then make your reservation so you can enjoy the best Irish Coffee in Chicago in addition to their beyond prime steak and eggs special. They’ll also have traditional Irish corned beef and cabbage sandwiches in addition to cocktails and live entertainment beginning at 10 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th.
Their Chicago-style festivities celebrating the luck of the Irish include:
- All- day menu featuring Chicago Chop House’s original corned beef and cabbage sandwich recipe and breakfast steak and eggs dishes, in addition to its full dinner menu.
- Authentic Irish cocktails, featuring its signature Irish Coffee with homemade whipped cream mixed and served at the table.
- All-day sidewalk sandwich cart. (contingent on weather)
- Live entertainment by Chicago’s legendary Shannon Rovers: two sets beginning at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Complimentary bus and trolley parking on Ontario Street for party crawls; reservations required.
For individual reservations call 312-787-7100. For bus/trolley party crawls and sandwich cart parties of ten or more, contact Jean at 312-787-7100 to make reservations.