The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to kick off the festivities than by supporting local businesses in Ravenswood! The Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) is turning Small Business Saturday (November 25) into a joyous adventure with the Holly Jolly Trolley.
Let’s embark on a journey through this charming Chicago neighborhood, brimming with unique shops, delectable eateries, skilled artists, and warm smiles.
Route Stops Include:
- Hazel Gift Store – 1835 West Montrose Avenue
- Begyle Brewing – 1800 West Cuyler Avenue
- The Wayward Arts Wonderful Wonders Market – 1770 West Berteau Avenue
- Chicago Artisan Market – 4325 North Ravenswood Avenue
- Urban Pooch – 4501 North Ravenswood Avenue
- Magic, Inc – 1838 West Lawrence Avenue
- Amy’s Candy Bar – 4704 North Damen Avenue
- Redline VR – 4702 North Ravenswood Avenue
No need for tickets – just hop on the trolley and explore! Check out the map for more details on stops, as well as nearby restaurants and shops.
Small Biz Saturday Welcome Station
Where: Hazel Gift Store (1835 W. Montrose) Time: 11 am – 3 pm
The first 200 shoppers at the GRCC’s Welcome Station will receive a FREE “Shop Small” tote bag filled with offers and items from local businesses, plus an Unwrap Ravenswood rewards application. Hilary’s Cookies will also be hosting a holiday pop-up sale at the Welcome Station – the perfect sweet treat to kick off your shopping spree! For complete details, visit Small Business Saturday.
Sales & Events
- Bon Femmes (4917 North Damen Ave): Surprise gift with purchase while supplies last!
- The Hive (4706 North Ravenswood Ave): 25% off gift cards for dance classes.
- Ravensgoods (4703 North Damen Ave): 20% off in-store purchases.
Additional Exciting Events
- Chicago Artisan Market @ Artifact Events (10 am – 4 pm): Discover the best of Chicago and Midwest food, fashion, home goods, and art at this curated market. More Details
- The Wayward Arts Wonderful Wonders Market (11 am – 6 pm): Immerse yourself in a one-day pop-up featuring artists and makers from The Wayward Arts community. Location: 1770 West Berteau Ave, Suite 506.
- Milo’s Market Pop-Up @ Begyle Brewing (2 pm – 5 pm): Indulge in delicious Mexican-inspired cuisine from Milo’s Market at the Begyle Brewing taproom. [More Info](insert link)
Get ready to ride the Holly Jolly Trolley, support local businesses, and make this Small Business Saturday in Ravenswood a memorable holiday kickoff!