Enjoy a brew with a view at the Miller Lite Beer Garden at Navy Pier. Located on the East End of the Pier, right on the lakefront, you won’t find a better spot in Chicago to relax, unwind, and soak in summer fun.
The Miller Lite Beer Garden offers food and drinks seven days a week. The beverage menu features a variety of domestic, imported, and craft beers, as well as trendy cocktails and frozen drinks. Food selections include beer-soaked brats, burgers, and hand-tossed pizza by the slice. Best of all, there is no cover to enter, and all ages are welcome!
The Miller Lite Beer Garden at Navy Pier features free, live music Wednesdays through Sundays from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Here’s a look at this week’s shows:
- 8/10: Libido Funk Circus (7 p.m.–10 p.m.)
- 8/11: Sean Skyler (5:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.) and Boy Band Review (7 p.m.–10 p.m.)
- 8/12: The Middle Ground (5:30 p.m.–8 p.m.) and The Ivorys (9 p.m.–11:30 p.m.)
- 8/13: John Kattke (2 p.m.–4:30 p.m.) The Congregation (5:30 p.m.-8 p.m.) and The Nublu Band (9 p.m.-11:30 p.m.)
- 8/14: MER’s Music Showcase (2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.) and Nicholas Barron (5:30 p.m.-8 p.m.)