Still trying to decide what to do on New Year’s Eve? Why not celebrate at Navy Pier, offering the city’s only lakefront fireworks show at midnight and one of the largest celebrations in town.
One of the biggest scene and be seen events, New Year’s Eve at The Crystal Gardens is celebrating its ten year anniversary and will feature Chicago’s own DJ Dante and special ten year anniversary guest DJs will spin all of your favorite Top 40, pop, hip-hop, mash-ups, and House music jams. The event runs from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
General Admission Ticket Includes:
- Premium top shelf drinks & A Stefani Signature food station package from 9pm – 2am
- Over 20 premium liquor bars (No long wait for drinks)
- Midnight champagne toast
- Private terrace to watch the fireworks
- Red carpet step & repeat photo opportunity
- Complimentary noisemakers, hats & party favors
- Live DJ NYE 2016 Countdown
- Official after-party wristbands included
- Coat check service available
- 20 extra bathrooms
VIP Ticket Includes:
- What General Admission Ticket Includes PLUS:
- 1st chance to get GA tables (Tables/seating are NOT guaranteed for everyone)
- Express Admission starting at 830pm (Bars will open at 830pm for VIP’s)
- Separate VIP Express Entry line
- Special VIP NYE Gift
Tickets are available at http://www.crystalgardensnye.com/.