Winter always brings Chicago Restaurant Week and now spring brings another opportunity to dine at Chicago’s best restaurants with Chicago Chef Week. With more than 100 restaurants participating it’s hard to visit them all, so a great way to narrow them down is to visit the 15 concierge favorites that are participating.
Chicago Chef Week offers diners an opportunity to try the city’s best fine dining restaurants as well as trendy newcomers. For six days participating restaurants are offering three-course prix-fixe lunches for $22 or four-course prix-fixe dinners for $44. This is a great opportunity to try some of the concierges’ favorites who are also participating during this delicious week.
Concierges’ Favorites Participating in Chicago Chef Week
- Bottlefork Bar and Kitchen: Offering both lunch and dinner, menu highlights include smoked corn beef Reuben for lunch and pan-roasted salmon for dinner.
- Blackbird: Offering a lunch menu that includes duck confit with radishes, sweet herbs, and marigolds.
- Carnivale: Offering both lunch and dinner, menu highlights include short rib a la brasa with leek puree, charred baby vegetables, leek and corn chimichurri and mariscada with saffron-scented rice, uni butter, clams, mussels, and lobster for dinner.
- City Winery: Offering both lunch and dinner, menu highlights include North Atlantic salmon with pearl barley risotto, roast baby carrots, and sumac pickled red onion for lunch and lamb osso buco with Moroccan cassoulet broth and lemon gremolata for dinner.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House: Offering a dinner menu that includes filet medallions with bordelaise sauce.
- Embeya: Offering both lunch and dinner.
- GT Fish & Oyster: Offering both lunch and dinner, menu highlights include oyster po’boy with kimchi and peanuts for dinner and clam chowder with neuske’s bacon and housemade oyster crackers for dinner.
- Howells & Hood: Offering both lunch and dinner, menu highlights include pulled chicken with corn and pablano relish, housemade mole, and a torta bun and cioppinno with shrimp, mussels, cobia, ditalini pasta, rouille, and grilled bread for dinner.
- Nico Osteria: Offering a dinner menu
- Quartino Ristorante: Offering both lunch and dinner.
- Roka Akor: Offering both lunch and dinner, menu highlights include prime skirt steak with sweet garlic soy for lunch and glazed miso sea bream with heirloom cauliflower for dinner.
- RPM Italian: Offering a dinner menu that includes pork arrosti with eggplant caponata.
- Tortoise Club: Offering both lunch and dinner.
- Riccardo Trattoria: Offering a dinner menu.
Chicago Chef Week is also offering an opportunity to win dinner for year by either eating at one of the participating restaurants or Instagramming your dining experience tagging @chicagochefweek and #chicagochefweek to enter and getting the most likes.
Chicago Chef Week runs from April 17–22. For a full list of participating restaurants and more information visit chicagochefweek.com.