What’s wacky, a little silly and tons of fun? The Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze at Navy Pier! Perfect for all ages, the Navy Pier Maze has 4,000-square-feet of winding tunnels, mirrors, and flashing lights!
Navy Pier Maze - Highlights
- Start your adventure by taking a ride on the freight elevator, but don’t be surprised if you suddenly drop hundreds of feet below the city.
- Twist and turn your way through the Mirror Maze—watch out for dead ends!
- Wiggle through the Big Squeeze tunnel and try not to get stuck.
- Be quick on your feet and help stomp out the Great Chicago Fire before it spreads.
- Try to keep your balance on the Spinning Light Tunnel as it tilts you around and around and maybe upside down!
- When you’ve finally made it to the end, stop and enjoy a fireworks finale!
The Amazing Chicago's Fun House Maze is open daily at 10 a.m. and stays open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 7 p.m. on Sundays during the winter. Tickets are a great deal: only $9.95 for children and $10.95 for adults, or $12.95 for a 3-Time Pass. And the best thing about the maze—there’s no time limit so you can stay and play for as long as you like!