Navy Pier is one of Chicago’s most popular attractions. Navy Pier is accessible via public transportation, but for those looking to drive to Navy Pier and park, there are a plethora of options as well.
Navy Pier offers visitors two enclosed parking garages that can accommodate up to 1,600 vehicles. Available on a first-come, first serve basis Navy Pier Self Parking rates are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday - $20 per day
- Friday through Sunday - $24 per day
- On holidays, Navy Pier Parking costs $24 per day.
Navy Pier also offers valet parking, which must be made 30 days in advance of your visit. Navy Pier’s valet parking may be coordinated through the Navy Pier Sales Office by calling 312-595-7437. Additionally, Reserved Parking is available through the Sales Office in Navy Pier’s East Parking Garage.
For motorcycle parking at Navy Pier, there is a fee of $14 and a dedicated motorcycle parking area near Entrance 1 at Navy Pier.
Looking for an easy way to find and reserve discounted Navy Pier parking online? Make sure to visit SpotHero to reserve your spot.
Parking Near Navy Pie
For parking near Navy Pier, there are nearby parking garages including:
- River East Arts Center Underground Parking, 435 E. Illinois St. Chicago. ($36 per day)
- System Parking, 511 E Grand Ave. Chicago ($25 for 4 hours)
- Standard Parking, 505 E. Illinois St., Chicago. ($24 for 10 hours)
- Lake Point Tower, 505 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago ($38 per day)
- Standard Parking, 644 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago ($19 for 2 hours)
- Cityfront Place, 400 N. McClurg Ct., Chicago ($15 for 3 hours)
- Standard Parking, 337 E. Illinois St., Chicago ($17 for 2 hours)