Since our inception in 2011, Concierge Preferred has worked closely with the concierge community to develop and further improve the tools they use daily to better serve and direct their guests. To this day, we seek concierge input on everything we do—from editorial and creative direction to new product and services development—which is why we have our Concierge Advisory Council
Comprised of a dozen concierges, these visitor industry experts offer invaluable insight into how we can continue to enhance our existing products and develop new ones to better serve our city’s guests.
Concierge Advisory Council Members:
- Eden Bernal, W City Center Hotel
- Shannon Boland, LondonHouse Chicago
- Fred Eberle, Alta at K Station
- Laurel Gray, Ritz-Carlton Chicago
- Joyce Fong, Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
- Mark Kraemer, Hotel Palomar – A Kimpton Hotel
- Sheryl Novak, Inspired Concierge, Inc.
- Bernard Runo, Sofitel Chicago Water Tower
- Deborah Sawyer, Palmer House Hilton
- Denise Szwec, Westin O’Hare