Current job opportunities and detailed descriptions are below.
Do you love all things Chicago? Do your friends come to you for the latest restaurant and bar recommendations? If you spend your free time exploring the city’s neighborhoods, going to all the latest attractions, and shopping on the Magnificent Mile, then we have the job for you!
As a Concierge Preferred sales intern, you’ll be working with the city’s top attractions, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping destinations that bring people to Chicago. You’ll be building relationships and assisting our sales team in helping our clients drive visitors to their locations. You’ll have a collaborative mindset and willingness to ensure success amongst your fellow team members and clients while having a positive attitude to drive sales and win!
Position Purpose: The purpose for this position is to assist sales team in supporting their sales efforts. Networking and entertaining will be one of the perks of this position along with opportunities to meet and grow your professional network.
- New Business – Cold calling and setting up meetings with new clients
- Existing Clients – Update Salesforce info and touch base if needed
- Admin – Update Salesforce Database
- Able to utilize sales CRM tools such as SalesForce or like program
- Familiar with using (willing to learn) Google G Suite, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly-dynamic, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please contact Theresa Hattar at email@example.com.
Concierge Preferred is always looking for bright, energetic, hard-working college students who are interested in the field of digital marketing and publishing. Interns will work in tandem with the editors to assist in creating the best visitor-related products in the Chicago market. If interested in an editorial and/or marketing internship, please email Amber Holst at firstname.lastname@example.org.