Never guess where you should go for brunch in River North when you can sample some great eateries during Brunch Bites.
Brunch can always be difficult in Chicago because there are so many fantastic options. Luckily with Brunch Bites you can sample dishes and drinks from eight restaurants in River North in one fun-filled day. Make sure you have enough room for all the eggs, bacon, waffles, and deliciously creative dishes River North has to offer.
Bottled Blonde is the starting point where you not only check in but can also sample their prime-rib Benedict with white sangria. From there you can visit the other restaurants in any order you like. Below are the mouthwatering options.
- Brunch: Banana bread French toast bites and mango-ginger white sangria
- Dolce: gnocchi carbonara with a bellini
- GT Fish & Oyster: Oyster Po’ Boy slider with an apricot mimosa
- Hub 51: Avocado toast with a Salty Dog, which is Belvedere and grapefruit
- Hutch: Nutella dough popper with a Spicy Sunset, which is blue nectar tequila, orange juice, and strawberry puree
- River Roast: Deviled egg with smoked trout and a brunch punch
- Zed451: Buffalo chicken and waffles with mimosas
Brunch Bites takes place April 22 and starts at Bottled Blonde, 504 N. Wells St. Tickets are $35 if purchased before April 22 and $40 on April 22. This is a 21+ event. For more information visit brunchbitesevent.com/chicago.